NOTE>>Do it at your own risk.
- Install Samsung Usb Drive .
- After install, restart your computer.
- Launch Tk File Explorer .
- Connect your phone Via Usb at your pc.
- To find your port do this:Select 5.1 or 5.2..
5.1>>>Find out what port to enter in TK File ExplorerUsing your keyboard, press the Windows logo+R (not CTRL+R)>>RUN<< then type devmgmt.msc hit OK and the Device window should appear. Click Modems and right click SAMSUNG Mobile USB MODERM. Select Properties. Click the Modem tab and you will see your Port. Take note of that.
5.2>>>Go to MENU(START) >>Computer>> Right click>>Manage(Computer Management)>> Device Manager>>Modem(2x click)>>samsung mobile usb modem(right click)>>Properties>>Modem>> COM??(Example: com18)
- And CONNECTS
- After Connects
- Double click AppEx. You will see three folders inside namely Sys, SysDefault and User.Double click User. You will see three folders inside it namely Font, Java and Widget.
Double click Font. Double click Download. You will see that the Download folder is EMPTY.
- In the upper area of TK File Explorer, find the fonts you want to install in your Samsung Corby 2. (I placed mine in the root directory of C.) In most cases, you can find your downloaded fonts in Downloads folder. So just find your Downloads folder in the UPPER area.
- After finding the font/s, double click it and it will be automatically copied to your phone.
- NOTE: When copying fonts that are over 2mb in size, like those that were provided by Himanshu Pathak in his video tutorial, TK File Explorer may stop responding for a while and it's normal. You don't need to do anything but wait because it is still copying. Don't click anything til it finishes.
- When the copying process is done, you will see the copied font inside the Download folder (the lower area) Click Disconnect. Apply your new font. Restart your phone. Enjoy!
- Font : Free Fonts